2020 Chevy Traverse Inventory and Model Information
The new versatile 2020 Chevy Traverse features best-in-class 98.2 cu. ft. maximum cargo and award-winning safety. This mid-size SUV was awarded NHTSA 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score with its standard, smart technology to help keep you connected and safe. The Traverse also offers premium comforts, with seating for up to eight, available leather-appointed seating surfaces, and convenient Smart Slide® second-row seats. Discover all the features for yourself at Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet and visit us for a test drive today! Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet is your trusted new and used Chevy dealership in Glen Ellyn. From the time you enter our showroom, you can expect to be treated like family every step of the way.
Starting at: $29,800
Traverse Entertainment and Safety Features
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System and Available myChevrolet Mobile App
- Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot capable
- Available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen, featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety
- Available Dual SkyScape® 2-panel power sunroof
- Available hands-free power liftgate with a simple kicking motion over the emblem projection under the rear bumper
- Advanced safety features include a Rear Vision Camera, Available Forward Collision Alert, Available Front Pedestrian Braking, Available Automatic Emergency Braking, Available Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Available Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, and Available Rear Park Assist.
- Available Rear Camera Mirror, Allows you to use as either a traditional inside rearview mirror or a rearview camera mirror display that provides a wide, unobstructed view.
- Available HD Surround Vision, a high-definition digital bird’s-eye view on the Infotainment screen of the scene around the vehicle.
- 18 City / 27 Highway MPG
- 5,000 lbs. MAX. TOWING
- 3.6L V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission
- Traction Mode Select, allows you to adjust your vehicle’s performance on challenging road surfaces; including Front-Wheel Drive, All-Wheel Drive, Off-Road and Tow/Haul mode