The Chevrolet Silverado 1500
is one of the most versatile trucks on the market, whether you want to take one home to Wheaton or increase your business in Winfield. Choose from exterior colors like classic Graphite Metallic and multiple trim levels at affordable starting prices. Explore the Chevy Silverado for sale, then stop by our Glen Ellyn showroom for a test drive.
Get What You Need with the Chevy Silverado 1500
Not only do auto-industry experts praise the Chevy Silverado for sale for its interior cabin and user-friendly technology features, but they also enjoy the hard-working pickup truck for its strong engine performance and convenient features.
Entertainment and Safety Features
- Mobile 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot on Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatible.
- Available Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 8" diagonal HD color touchscreen.
- Available 10-way power driver's seat with power lumbar.
- Available Bose® Premium Sound System with 7-speakers with Richbass® woofer.
- Available safety features including, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist and more.
HD Surround Vision, provides you with a high resolution birds-eye view of the scene around the vehicle on the infotainment screen.
- Standard Teen Driver, this configurable feature lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob to help encourage better driving behavior.
- 23 City / 33 highway MPG and 2,250 lbs max available payload with 460 lb.-ft. Max available torque.
- Available 6.2L V8 that delivers best-in-class V8 power and towing.
- Available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel that offers better fuel economy than any other pickup.
available Drive Mode Selector, you’ll be able to adjust your truck’s performance with the simple turn of a dial. Available modes† include:
- Normal, Sport, Tow/Haul, Off-Road, Terrain, and Snow/Ice.
When you're ready to explore the new Chevy Silverado for sale, stop by our Glen Ellyn showroom for a test drive. Contact us today
with any questions about our inventory, the financing process, or how much money to put down