Check out the New Blazer at Haggerty Chevrolet in Glen Ellyn
The bold, two-row midsize Blazer SUV is loaded with innovative standard safety and entertainment features in a spacious but still agile performer. Experience the appealing interior designs with a commanding stance and ultra-thin LED daytime running lamps, then step inside to discover the Blazer’s available leather-appointed seating and chrome finishes. The Blazer’s ready on and off the road, drive with confidence knowing it has your back with its driver assistance features. So what are you waiting for, come on through Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet and test drive the new Blazer!
Starting at $28,800
Entertainment and Safety Features
- Available 64.2 cu. ft. of cargo space, Blazer has you covered, whether you’re traveling light or packing for a long journey.
- Latest Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System technology and available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot, to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility with 8" diagonal color touchscreen.
- Available Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Standard 6-speaker audio system and available Bose® premium 8-speaker audio system.
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control, uses sensors to automatically adapt the vehicles speed to maintain your selected following gap.
- Available Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, can help avoid crashes due to unintentional drifting out of your lane.
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert, when reversing it can detect left or right cross traffic behind you.
- Available Enhanced Automatic EMergency Braking and Available Forward Collision Alert.
- 19/26 MPG CITY/HWY MPG paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
- 64.2 cu. Ft. MAX CARGO and 4,500 lbs MAX AVAIL. TOWING.
- Standard 3.6L V6 engine on RS and Premier model.
- 2LT and 3LT feature a standard 2.0L turbo engine that’s new for 2020.
- When AWD is selected, torque will automatically be transferred to the rear wheels when more traction is needed: Tour Mode, Sport Mode, Tow/Haul Mode, Off-Road Mode, and All-Wheel Drive Mode.
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system with traction control.
- Choose your driver mode, the Traction Select System allows you to adjust your vehicle’s performance.
- Available Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD independently directs torque to the left or right rear wheel for best traction.